Start or renew your membership
Beaver Meadow Audubon Center is a member-supported non-profit Nature Center. About 75% of the Center's income comes from program fees, donations, and memberships. The Center is headquarters to the Buffalo Audubon Society. Our mission is to lead and inspire Western New Yorkers to connect with and protect the natural world through bird-focused activities, advocacy, and habitat restoration. Please consider supporting us by becoming a member.
- Access to more than 30, beautiful nature trails to experience the out-of-doors for walks, hiking, birdwatching, and nature photography. Our nature preserve includes some of WNY's most beautiful walking and hiking experiences. Many trails are easy access, well groomed, and designed for ease of walking for older adults, and families with children.
- Access to our members-only "Rose Acres , where you'll find pristine trails through old growth forest, meadows and wetlands, a unique one-of-a-kind nature preserve not to be missed
- Free parking and admission to our beautiful Beaver Meadow Nature Center
- A 10% discount in our Nature Center gift shop
- Discounts on all adult and youth nature education programs
- Subscription to our informative quarterly newsletter, The Outlook
- Member voting rights and opportunity to join our wonderful volunteer organizations
- Free or discounted admission to more than 125 Nature Centers around the US.
Become a member or renewing online is fast, easy, and secure. You'll save time and trees!
* Membership cards will be sent to your email